Exceptions

 Just so you don't think I hate everything about Israel, today I was on a bus and saw a couple racing for the bus. They were far from the stop though. The driver, a young man with a Greek warrior beard and a chup - IOW a chiloni - saw them too. And when the bus came to a stop, he waited a good while for them to catch up and board. I thought, what a good natured fellow.

Sure enough when I was getting off at my stop, I found a credit card on the street. The driver saw me pick it up, and he said that maybe it belonged to one of the ladies who just got on the bus. So he opened the door so I could inquire.

A good natured fellow. I do meet them here. Actually many of them are much nicer than the Anglo olim, who oftentimes are materialistic and selfish and violent people. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget about reading and talking to people

It’s All About Power and Stuff

Stay where you are