Zionists are not Zionists

Was introduced today to a lady who engaged me in some where have you lived in EY chatter. Every answer invoked giggles of joy as if each of the dumpy little towns is paradise. She said, isn't it wonderful to live here? I said, maybe. That set her off on to deliver a litany of Baruch Hashems and she gives thanks every day and all that garbage. I mentioned the danger. She said she feels safe and asked sarcastically if I have seen any missiles in my central Israel town. I told her, I worry for the soldiers. See, she hadn't thought of that. She just thinks of herself. And that is typical of so-called Zionists, especially the women I'm sorry to say. They don't deal with Israelis so much, with mean teachers, with screaming bus drives. They live in Anglo enclaves and drive around in their fancy cars. They are not Zionists really. They fantasize that they are some kind of chalutzim but they are just materialists who want a Jewish flavor to their materialism. They want their own army, their own highways. It's not Zionism. It's materialism. And that's why they are selfish. They are Jewish Karens. As usual, I had to find my way home. No rides offered.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget about reading and talking to people

It’s All About Power and Stuff

Stay where you are